Welcome to Ogbazoo and Nature Park
- N500 (each) For persons above two (2) years old.
- N400 (each) For groups of twenty (20) persons and above
- The group discount applies to schools, religious organizations and special partners.
Some Animals found in the zoo are : Majestic Lions, various species of primates like Chimpanzees,Baboons and Monkeys; Equines, Waterfowls, Cranes, Stocks, Peafowls, Ostriches etc. There are also different species of Reptiles like the Nile crocodiles, Rock Pythons, and giant rodents like the Crested Porcupines.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where is the zoo located? Airport Road, Opposite NPDC Complex, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
- See Directions on Google Map
- What are the opening hours? Opening hours from 9 AM till 6 PM
- What are the attractions? Interesting wildlife like majestic lions, hyena, Chimpanzee, baboons, crocodiles, various species of monkeys, ostriches, large pythons, crested porcupines, peafowls and various aquatic birds.
- Price of tickets? The entrance ticket costs N500 for individuals up to two years of age.
- Are there discounts for groups? Groups of up to 20 persons and above are entitled to a discounted rate of N400 each
- Can we come with our food from home? Yes, you may come with your food.
- Is taking photographs allowed? Yes.
- Are there provisions for event hosting? Yes, we have pavilions and open spaces for your events. For your events or Picnics. You may need to book in advance to reserve choice spaces.